When you choose Focused Health Care’s Support Coordination service, you are choosing a partner to help reach your goals and live your life to the fullest.
We’ll take the time to get to know you, to understand your needs and your preferences. We are focused on finding the right supports who will listen to you and who you know you can trust.
We are experienced NDIS home care and support coordination providers. We understand how to implement your plan and achieve the best outcomes for you, so you can connect you with the community.
What does support coordination help with?
Our support coordination service will help you:
Consider your options
We’ll find options for your support providers and work with you on which ones are best for your needs.
Reach your goals
We’ll help you choose the best support providers based on your goals. Your goals might be to:
- increase your independence
- participate in your community
- get an education or a job
As your Support Coordinator, we’ll help you feel confident to choose support providers and make sure you have control over the support you receive.
We’ll do this by:
Advocating for you
We’ll make sure you get the best care possible.
Coordinating your care
We’ll organise all of the different kinds of supports you have so they work together well.
Getting to know you
We’ll explore your interests and make sure we understand your goals.
How does Support Coordination work?
After you’ve chosen us as your preferred NDIS Support Coordination provider:
- 1. We’ll meet you: We’ll ask about your goals, what care and support you’d like and any other preferences you have. We like to meet in person but we will meet you in the way that suits you best.
- 2. We’ll make a plan: we’ll develop a plan together that will include:
– What services you will need
– How we change your current support services (if applicable)
- 3. We’ll choose your support providers together.
- 4. We’ll organise your providers: Your Support Coordinator will confirm your support providers.
- 5. We’ll provide ongoing support: We’ll have ongoing conversations to ensure that you are getting what you need
out of your support plan.