Community Nursing – Aged Care & Disability (RN and EN)
Focused Health Care is a quality Home Care Provider to the elderly and clients with disabilities in our community. We help our clients maintain their independence and connections with their community by providing high quality, rights based and people-centric service.
We support clients of all ages and abilities, including complex care needs. Our clients are supported and empowered to achieve their goals and enhance the quality of their life. So, if you would like to join a dynamic and supportive team, then we are the team for you.
Focused Health Care are looking for motivated individuals who have a strong work ethic, and are reliable. This role will suit individuals with a caring nature and willingness to help others in a community setting as we are directly assisting aged people, the disabled and veterans within the community.
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN), and Enrolled Nurses (EN) who have experience in aged care and supporting clients living with various disabilities including those on the Autism spectrum. As well as clients living with Intellectual Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy, Type 1 diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis.
The support required for our clients include administration of medication, catheter care and maintenance, community access, respite and personal care. Our clients range in age and support requirements.
Skills and experience
- Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science and Nursing, or Diploma of Nursing
- National police check and international police check (if applicable)
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Access to a registered, clean, and comprehensively insured vehicle (car)
- Current Queensland Drivers Licence
- Prior experience in a similar role within an aged care/community nursing/health sector;
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in contemporary disability and aged care services;
- Demonstrated experience in management, leadership and quality activities
- Experience in high and low care needs clients
We aim to provide a working environment which is rewarding, challenging and fulfilling. We value quality, integrity, compassion, respect, hope and we look for team members who not only align to our values, but want to help us deliver them every day.
We offer a variety of working hours and locations, the ability to work close to home, flexible working hours, and ongoing training and support at Award rates. We also have Registered Nurses (RN) who can train, assist, guide and help develop our team of RNs, and ENs.
Our team members have a genuine interest in the well-being and inclusion of people with disabilities. Furthermore, we have a zero-tolerance approach to abuse and neglect and are committed to child safety.
Please apply for this job by filling out the form below.
If you require further information, please contact us on 1300 201 351.