Support Workers – Aged & Disability Support
Focused Health Care are looking for In-Home Care Support Workers in Townsville and the Brisbane area and surrounds to join the team. We are a private based company that specialises in providing in-home care to the disabled and elderly who would like to stay in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are looking for experienced In-Home Care Support Workers that are reliable, hardworking, compassionate, can work independently and in a team environment and are committed to providing clients with the best care. A number of positions are available for immediate start.
Requirements for the ideal candidates:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Home & Community Care or a similar qualification
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- QLD Driver’s license and fully comprehensively insured vehicle (km’s allowance is provided)
- Valid National Police Check Certificate
- Blue & Yellow Cards
- 1 years’ previous experience in a similar role and/or industry is preferable
- Community experience or demonstrated exposure to high care is desirable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out several tasks in the client’s home including Personal Care, Cleaning, Gardening, Meal Preparation, and Transportation.
- Maintaining and abiding by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Complete administration tasks on time to an appropriate standard as set out by the Supervisor
- Work with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Other tasks as directed
Please apply for this job by filling out the form below.
If you require further information, please contact us on 1300 201 351.