Focused Health Care is an in-home health care provider we are currently registered with:
- The Department of Health and Ageing as an Approved Provider
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) as an Approved Provider for Community Nursing Services
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) as an Approved Provider
- Hospital in the Home (HITH) after hospital discharge care
You can access our services via a private care arrangement or through a subsidised My Aged Care package, so you can stay in your own home and keep living life independently.
Focused Health Care is led by a strong team of Company Directors with specialised skills and experience in different areas of community service delivery. Our Directors have extensive experience in implementing and managing a range of models of care in residential, subacute inpatient, community and home based settings including:
- Aged care – Residential aged care, Aged Care Assessment Team, Psychogeriatric care
- Acute – Hospital in the Home
- Subacute – Rehabilitation, Palliative care, Acquired brain injury
- Community services – Transition care, Post acute care, Chronic disease and Wound care services.
As a new and emerging organisation Focused Health Care has, and continues to, recruit a team of motivated, talented, and skilled staff to join our team. This enthusiasm within our team towards delivering quality home care services acts as a competitive advantage setting Focused Health Care apart from the crowd. Focused Health Care has an experienced team of highly trained and qualified multidisciplinary staff. Continuing education for staff is a key commitment and an important value held by Focused Health Care. Ongoing staff development is offered to staff providing educational opportunities to ensure best practice standards are maintained and staff feedback is sought to increase innovation in service delivery.
Our team consists of administrative, finance, human resource management and operational staff along with a wide team of multidisciplinary clinical and community support staff including:
- Registered Nurses with specialist skills in – aged care, clinical, wound care, dementia and rehabilitation
- Nurse practitioners – palliative care, chronic disease management – diabetes and chronic obstructive airways disease (COPD)
- Enrolled Nurses
- Allied Health professionals –Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Exercise Physiologists
- Access to Dieticians, Speech Therapists and Podiatrists
- Lifestyle Assistants
- Allied Health assistants
- Transport Officers